This post may contain affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Honestly, there’s nothing quite like making your own soap. A lot of people get scared that they will have to deal with lye (a pretty dangerous chemical), but what people don’t always realize is that there are other options! Today, I’m going to show you how to make an EASY Easter soap, melt and pour style!
- 4-count oval shaped soap or candy mold (3 inch molds or larger)
- Clear melt and pour soap base (glycerin will work)
- Easter themed pencil erasers
- 1 wooden craft stick or tooth pick
- Rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle
Grab Your Supplies:
Fantasea Fine Mist Spray Bottle, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)Premium Extra Clear Melt & Pour Soap Base – Crafters Choice MP Soap BaseZicome Oval Silicone Mold for Soap Bar Making, Set of 2Easter Party Favors for 24 with Pencils, Erasers and Easter Egg Loot Bags Classroom Use Egg HuntPacon Jumbo Natural Craft Sticks,100 pieces per packRubbing Alcohol, 16 oz (Pack of 2)
See our Airstream Remodel Reveal here!